Group members and there Jobs

Natasha Monk:- Concept Art, Character Modelling (the Glitch)

Menhet Izman: -Animation. (glitch animation)

Alexanda Bedminster:- Character modelling, and work area modelling.

Principe Samuel Short:- Pc model (inside the P.C) the glitch world.
For this project i will be focousing mainly on the glitch world, I realise that the work i have ahead of me could either turn out very good or very crap.
I feel that the work that iv have set for is lot of work to complete considering i will be working in other projects as well as this.
Althought the work load is a lot, i feel that planning my self out would hepl me to complete each piece of to the best of my potential.
I will also be creating my own lights in my scenes. i feel that this is one important aspect of maya needed in my knowladeg because light really does bring an environment to life with the right lights and moods each light creates.

No comments:

Followers