Second term conclusion

being honest, now that the old members of the group have decided to work on seporate project and a new member Rahul was taken on board, i feel that this new team seems to be a lot more organised in terms of communication and team work, it is a little bit hard to keep in touch with Rahul but thats his life and he has it to live, alex and I are constantly in touch with each other and when we can get in touch with Rahul we will. We hold personal group meetings wich are face to face meeting, at least twice a week to discuss and present to each other our works.

So far this term has been (I feel) a lot more structured compared to last term. looking at a brief at each of our work,

Rahul's work: viewing his blog I am please with the work he has produced. It fits in perfectly with with a link to my work and seems like his work will fit in nicely with the film. Next term he will work alongside me with the Glitch world, and help to texture one or two bits and pieces of my environment environment.

My work: I personally feel that my work seems to be making a good shape. I wasn't 100% sure on how I was gonna structure the environment (the Glitch micro world), but after seeing some of mt renders and the way in which the environments turned out to look I must say that i was pleasantly surprised with my self. I got excited and now just awaiting to see some renders of alex's work. obviously next turm i will be still working on the Glitch universe and start animating as well as compiling a few transactions between the scenes that Lex and I had previously discussed.

Alex's work: Looking Great! completely stiisfied and pleased with the environment that he has created so far and obviously the model of vernin! looking forward to seeing more of his stuff!
Next term he hopefully will be able to animate and add sound to his scenes and environments in order to bring it o life. I expec that he will enjoy working on this. I know that with alex being an animator he will be looking forward to putting his scene and character together!

so that was my actual conclusion for the second term! LOOKING FORWARD TO TERM THREE!
Bring it on!

No comments:

Followers